Being in the heart of Alresford, 345 preschool has access to and great support from the local community. We have fantastic facilities which are utilised to their maximum effect...
Term Dates 2017
- Spring Term: Wed 4th Jan - Fri 7th Apr 2017
- Half Term: 20th - 24th February
- Summer Term: Mon 24th April - Wed 19th July 2017
- Half Term: 29th May - 2nd June
Our light, spacious and versatile hall provides the perfect setting for activities such as sand, water, painting, drawing puzzles, book corner, construction, role play, play dough, available throughout the morning.
Our outside classroom, the children are free to come and go between the hall and courtyard area throughout the morning, whatever the weather, to ride-on toys as well as playing with the construction bricks, sand, water, obstacle courses to name but a few!
Each day the children are able to play in the nearby Patchwork Preschool garden, testing their gymnastic abilities whilst playing on the adventure playground equipment.
We also have direct access to a large grassed area which is used for physical activities such as football and running!
Free parking is available at the nearby St Gregory's Church on Grange Road and in the pay and display car park at Perins Secondary School.
- Monday: 9:15 - 12:15 (Lunch club until 1pm)
- Tuesday: 9:15 - 12:15 (Lunch club until 1pm)
- Wednesday: 9:15 - 12:15 (Lunch club until 1pm)
- Friday: 9:15 - 12:15 (Lunch club until 1pm)
Alresford Methodist Church Hall
24 Jacklyns Lane